2011-10-30

sorry

sorry for i cnt be perfect
i knw u get angry becauz of my lousy plying
i knw it
but, mayb im not as gud as ur other student
please see my hardwork
i have been so hard to ply it wonderfully
if u cnt accept, i cn try harder
please let me some space
i gt my own privacy
dun bother all the things about me
it's not in ur responsibility
please dun care all about me
i knw, u have been see me grow up for many years
so wad, u r nt my MUM!
dun think u cn scold me with my own things
before tat, i thought u wont scold me with it
but, u did it
i feel sad, are u my lovely teacher?
u said i useless, ok,
but, wad were u?
everyday quarrel with ur own husband,
after tat, u nid him to buy LV bag to TAM u
wad for?
u r not PERFECT!
dun take as u r the best guy in this world
no,although i m useless,bt sometimes, i could control my emotion
not like u, always just shout
maybe my tears have been so long time didnt appear,
after ur scolding, my tears was just so long so deep
should i thanks u?
wadever, please dun care of my PRIVACY
YOU ARE JUST NOTHING FOR ME.

没有评论:

发表评论